Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Support!


Check out Evans new cover! I think this is my favorite. The guitar part is so pretty! Go check him out on youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/coronasWILD
Show him some love and thumbs up! hahaha im such a proud girlfriend...
Shout out to you Turt! Thanks for being the best boyfriend and friend. I couldn't have asked for anything better. You are the smartest, and most talented person I know and you never cease to amaze me :] "Best thing I have ever SEEN!" bahaha
I love you.

I need to start blogging again! I have been so consumed with work, and I was on vacation the past week. Found a new place to live and dealt with school stuff! It's weird... I'v been updating YT more then my blog, usually it's the other way around. I'll start back soon!

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment