Monday, January 3, 2011

The September Issue


I saw The September Issue for the first time last night. I can't believe I haven't seen it before! It's a beautiful documentary about the process of how the September issue for Vogue is made. The September issue is the largest issue of them all!
Anna Wintour: The Editor-in-chief for Vogue... I never really knew much about her before I watched this. All I knew was that she was extremely important in the Fashion world. After watching this documentary, I have gained so much respect for Anna. Her bold personality is very intimidating, but at the same time extremely respectable. She definitely gets the job done! She can be very tough on others, but the outcome is exquisite. Not only is she the God of fashion, but she is such a stunning lady!

If you are a fashion lover and haven't seen The September Issue yet, get on that!

Photo Credit: Refashionable.com & Secondcitystyle.com

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment