Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dolce Vita Shoes

I'm not quite sure why these shoes appeal to me, they definitely look like my boyfriends shoes... but I tried them on yesterday and I love them! They are $10 cheaper on Zappos.com then in store, so i'm glad the store didn't have my size.

Who went black Friday shopping? I did! I actually went to the mall at midnight, but it was way too crazy and didn't feel like waiting in the huge lines just to get into stores. I ended up going again later that day, and also Saturday. I didn't get much shopping done! I was being picky. I almost got my boyfriends present... but I was even being picky for him haha!

I ended up getting some kitchen towels (weird right?), cargo skinny pants, some extremely thick and SOFT tights from Metropark (they are amazing, go get some), two sweaters from target, long socks, and a grey button down shirt. My mom and I had planned on getting started on our christmas shopping, but we both ended up just buying stuff for ourselves, oops!

1 comment:

  1. they kinda remind me of camper shoes. i've always liked them on guys. i don't know how i feel about it on girls...depends on what they're wearing with it. but they're comfy!

    ReplyDelete