Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I did it again.


I thought these were so cute, especially for the price!
I just ordered them off Lulus.com (same site I ordered the black pumps)
They are $48.00 on Lulus.com, I decided to search for them on the actual Wanted website to see if they had other colors. They have them in black as well, but I like how they look in brown.
On the Wanted website, they sell for $69.00!
I can't believe that Lulus sells them for $20 cheaper...
I think it is because on the actual Wanted website, it says free same day shipping. I am totally fine with waiting 3 extra days for them. Last time I ordered from Lulus.com, it took about 4 days for my purchase to arrive.

To the good part: I searched for Lulus coupons again, and this time I found 30% off your purchase! So they were $48+2.50 tax+7 shipping= approximately $58
I GOT THEM FOR $43 TOTAL.
SCORE!

*VICKI'S TIP FOR THE DAY:
ALWAYS SEARCH FOR COUPONS WHEN ORDERING ONLINE*

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment