Thursday, July 22, 2010

Feeling a little discouraged.

I was having such a nice day today! I went to work... went on a nice walk with my best friends and got some DELICIOUS frozen yogurt. When I got home, I worked out a little, and started packing for my camping/boating trip, which I really need right now! Then I decided to go check the status of the classes I need to take for fall... Well first off, I am transferring community colleges, for the 3rd time. I'm not going to lie, I slacked off BIG time the past 3 years. I honestly feel horrible for wasting my parents money on me, trying to find what I want to do, and mess around like school was priceless. I have a plan: to pay back my parents for every class I failed or dropped. Anyways... since I am attending this new school for the first time, my registration date is basically last. I can't sign up for classes until August 4th. That's about 12ish days from now, and the classes I need are ALREADY full. Even some of the wait lists are full. I was planning on working my butt off this semester to just finish up what I need to do to transfer to a 4 year, but thats not even possible if I can't get the classes I need! I am stressing out so bad. I JUST WANT TO DO GOOD IN SCHOOL. I am hoping for some sort of miracle (psh yeah right, I never have good luck) like a space will magically open up in the classes I need. For now, I am going to hope for the best, and continue to do what I can to help my career outside of school. That sounds like im not going to go to school lol I AM going to go to school, but continue to make styling videos and try to improve them. I am going to contact people in the industry, just to talk and ask questions. I am going to apply for internships too!
I just have to work with what I have at the moment, and make the best of it.

I am so thankful to have such a supportive family, boyfriend, and friends. One day I will repay them, but for now I'll just love them :] (and forever)

Vicki's tip for the day: Never take advantage of anyone, especially those who support you and encourage you to always do your best, and be yourself.
Here's another: Don't slack off in college. Just do what you need to do, and relax later.

Okay, this venting session is over. I actually feel better now :]

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment