Friday, July 30, 2010

Moving in Two Weeks

I am moving into a room that is not furnished... I don't feel like getting new sheets, I already have some and they are a deep dark purple, my comforter cover is black, and my decorative pillows are black and white. Here are some furniture ideas (I like dark colors if you couldn't tell):
Just a simple bed-side table
Okay so I was thinking, this table looks pretty big (don't even know if it will fit in the room) but I can use half of it for my make up station, and the other half for doing school work!
I want a small dresser, my closet it a pretty good size already!


Would it be weird if I didn't get a bed frame? Lol it seems like it would be super cozy if this mattress was pushed in one of the corners of my room.

I already have two lamps, and the lamp shades are black. It's starting to seem like there is too much black, so I want to switch them with white lamp shades to brighten up the room. Also for the window, I want white curtains. I need good lighting for my videos!
I will decorate with dark purple for some color. My favorite store for decorations is... Michaels! Totally inexpensive, and it's so much cooler to say you made your own decortions :)

I am so excited to move out! I know it's not the first time, but I am moving to where I have wanted to move since I was younger. I am ready to start a new life, redeem myself in school, and find some job opportunities. I am going to miss my family like CRAZY, but I feel like I need to do this.
BRING IT ON WORLD.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment