Friday, April 2, 2010

Current Craving: Shoes


Aldo Shoes

Aldo Shoes
Aldo Shoes

Aldo Shoes


Bakers Shoes


Bakers Shoes


Bakers Shoes

I totally miss working at shoe stores! I worked at a shoe boutique called Souliers, and the owners had an awesome little concept: Every hour we worked was kept track of, and when we had enough hours for the shoes we wanted, they were ours! I loved it. At one point, I applied for another job at a shoe store because I wasn't getting enough hours. Got that one too! I was working at two shoe stores at once, receiving free shoes at one, and 60% off the other. Heaven. Ever since I stopped, I sort of stopped buying shoes. They are too pricey! Well the ones I want at least... I just got a huge craving for shoes, I want them all! :]

I am going shopping with my mom, her two best friends and one of their daughters tomorrow and I am so excited! Then on Monday, I am going shopping with my mom, aunt, and cousin. Ever since I moved out, I sort of set shopping aside because I don't have any money, and that is a BIG deal for me. I just want to SPLURGE this spring break! Yeah right... haha but seriously a few new things will satisfy me. Not to mention spending time with those I don't get to see often.

My mom and I are also going to Tahoe for 3 days. I am super excited to spend some time with my momma. She wants me to experience gambling now that I am 21. Woo! Since it is snowing in Tahoe, my mom bought me some new snow clothes! I don't like snow boots... so I got rain boots and wool socks. I can't wait to rock them!


1 comment:

  1. I saw the first picture of those black shoes at aldo and thought of you.. they are adorable

    ReplyDelete